3-day and 7-day guided tours
Download PDF Brochure Book Now
In addition to attending the most beautiful NZ Cherry Blossom Festival, explore the green and pleasant land and rich culture of middle earth New Zealand.
Pop over for a short break or take a longer break. As the itinerary is within a small area of New Zealand, you spend less time travelling on a bus and more time enjoying experiences.
7-day tour overview
No flight price AU$2,999 or NZ$3,299 With flight prices are also available from certain cities.
Departure dates Sat 24 Sep 2022, Sat 1 Oct 2022
Highlights of 7-day tour See Detail Book Now
- NZ Cherry Blossom Festival.
- Dress up in costume* (Maori, Oriental or Regency era) for professional photo under cherry blossoms.
- Acclaimed Hamilton Gardens.
- Waitomo Glowworm Caves.
- Hobbiton filmset.
- Sanctuary Mountain pest-free nature reserve.
- Blue Springs walk– pure water is blue.
- Maori show and evening meal.
- Thermal spa and pampering (optional).
- Geyser, bubbling mud and other volcanic landscape.
- 30-min gorge walk and waterfall visit.
- Hot water beach. Dig your own spa. Spades provided.
- Fresh Coromandel oysters and green lip mussels.
- Waterfall and giant kauri trees.
- Two private garden visits.
- Top quality accommodation – typically the best large hotels of the area.
- Top quality coaches – best of modern luxury coaches.
- Breakfast each morning at the hotels, lunch each day and dinner on first night, last night and one other.
- Private catered tent at the NZ Cherry Blossom Festival.
- Local tour guide.
- Coaches are kneeling to make entry and exit easier. Unless we state otherwise, all coaches contain onboard toilet and basin.
- All of the above highlights except for the optional thermal spa and pampering.
* All items are included in price unless marked as optional.
* We have a few sizes of costumes including for children, but we cannot guarantee that we have a size to fit.